I used to write a column called What’s So Funny? It was almost as popular in Denver as John Elway. Once I got laid for it. Here are a few choice columns. Hooray!
- What’s So Funny: An Introduction of Sorts
- What’s So Funny: Horsecock of the Beholder
- What’s So Funny: The Bobby Long Effect
- What’s So Funny: On Gentrification and Shame
- What’s So Funny: Trouble with the Troubleshooter
- What’s So Funny: Profiles of the local and eccentric: Chicago
I also used to be a “serious journalist” for a rag in Denver called Westword. Once I got laid for it. Here’s some choice long-form narrative journalism. Hooray!
For more of that work go to www.westword.com and look me up in the archives using my name, Adam Cayton-Holland. Hooray!